All the Books (and Series!) I Need to Read Before the End of 2016!

"Top 5 Wednesday" is a weekly meme created by Lainey at GingerReadsLainey on Youtube and hosted by Sam at Thoughts on Tomes. You can find the goodreads group here.



AN EMBER IN THE ASHES BY SABAA TAHIR: The sequel to this book comes out this year, and dear lord, the hype for this book (and it's sequel) is insane. I got this in a Book Outlet order last school year and never read it. I at least want to give the first book a try and see if the series is for me around the time that the sequel comes out.




MY BRILLIANT FRIEND BY ELENA FERRANTE: I literally just picked these two up last night at a used bookstore for $11.50, and they're in basically brand-new condition. I have heard so much about this series, and it sounds like a really interesting character piece. Also, Max and Mari love it, so I know it's going to be good.





THIS SAVAGE SONG BY VICTORIA SCHWAB: Eeeeeeee! My excitement for this book (and Schwab's writing) never ceases. I'm currently making my way through ADSOM, and I'm basically in love with Schwab all over again. I read Vicious last year and it ended up being one of my favorites of the year. This one just released and it's basically Romeo and Juliet + monsters - romance, and that just speaks to me on so many levels. 




A DARKER SHADE OF MAGIC & A GATHERING OF SHADOWS BY V.E. SCHWAB: As stated above, I am currently reading ADSOM and despite the mentions of a horrible cliffhanger at the end of the second book, I am basically falling over myself to finish what is out of this trilogy. (Also, I preordered AGOS and am slightly ashamed that I haven't read it earlier.)




SIEGE AND STORM, RUIN AND RISING & SIX OF CROWS BY LEIGH BARDUGO: If you follow me on any other social media outlet, then you know that I am going to a Crooked Kingdom signing at the end of September . . . and I haven't read further than Shadow and Bone. (Although, I am halfway through Siege and Storm.) Basically, I have zero time to read these books before meeting her, and I want to be able to fangirl over the Darkling and Kaz like everyone else does.

What are the books that you neeeed to read before the end of the year? Tell me down in the comments, and if you did this week's topic, link it down below so that I can read it! Thanks for stopping by.


Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment