Bout of Books 13 - Update Post


As you might have noticed, I am participating in my first Bout of Books readalong this week! You can see my TBR pile as of Tuesday above. 

This post will be updated daily with my previous day’s progress as well as reiterate my goals for the week! And thanks to Cristina @ Girl in the Pages for letting me borrow this update post format!

My Goals:

-Read 3 books and/or graphic novels
-Read 1 audiobook and/or e-book
-Read 1 re-read
-Write reviews for all books read

Daily Updates

Monday: 
Number of pages I’ve read today/total: 192/192
Percentage of audiobook listened to today/total: 20%/20% - 1 hour 31 minutes/1 hour 31 minutes
Total number of books I’ve completed: 0
Books Read Today: Since You've Been Gone  and The Unlikely Hero of Room 13B

Tuesday:
Number of pages I’ve read today/total: 164/358
Percentage of audiobook listened to today/total: 10%/30% - 45 minutes/2 hours 16 minutes
Total number of books I’ve completed: 1
Books Read Today: Since You've Been Gone  and The Unlikely Hero of Room 13B
Tuesday Talks

Wednesday:
Number of pages I’ve read today/total: 32/390
Percentage of audiobook listened to today/total: 46%/76% - 3 hours 28 minutes/5 hours 44 minutes
Total number of books I’ve completed: 3
Books Read Today: The Unlikely Hero of Room 13B  + Rat Queens, Vol. 1: Sass and Sorcery  + The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories
Since You've Been Gone  Review

Thursday:
Number of pages I’ve read today/total: 0/390 - It was a busy day! Graduation celebration and my last AP test!
Percentage of audiobook listened to today/total: 10%/86% - 1 hour 11 minutes/6 hours 55 minutes
Total number of books I’ve completed: 3
Books Read Today: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The Girl on the Train  Review

Friday:
Number of pages I’ve read today/total: 63/453
Percentage of audiobook listened to today/total: 21%/107% - 2 hours 29 minutes/9 hours 24 minutes
Total number of books I’ve completed: 3
Books Read Today: The Opposite of Loneliness  + Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban  + Shatter Me  + The Rearranged Life

Saturday:
Number of pages I’ve read today/total: 175/628
Percentage of audiobook listened to today/total: 26%/133% - 3 hours 4 minutes/12 hours 28 minutes
Total number of books I’ve completed: 4
Books Read Today: Shatter Me  + Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban  + Uncanny X-Men, Vol. 1: Revolution

Sunday:
Number of pages I’ve read today/total: 64/692
Percentage of audiobook listened to today/total: 9%/142% - 1 hour 4 minutes/13 hours 32 minutes
Total number of books I’ve completed: 4
Books Read Today: Shatter Me  + Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Bout of Books Posts:



Are you participating in Bout of Books? Tell me down below!

Tomes Project

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment